Sunday, November 21, 2010

Morning Prayer: To the Saints in Ephesus

For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and in earth derives its name, that according to the riches of His glory he may grant to you to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Chris may dwell in your hearts through faith-- that you, being rooted and grounded in love may have the strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and hight  and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than we can ask of think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be glory in the Church and in Christ Jesus through all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I used to memorized this walking to school. I need to refresh it so I can pray these words more often. Thanks Clark

    ReplyDelete